Celibacy/Abstinence/Personal impact of Brahmacharya/ Siddhi-s

Question
My obeisances,

I want to know for sure that what's the impact of sex and other romantic actions (like kissing, touching). Are they good or bad for me? Please share that:

What impacts of brahmacharya have you experienced? Do you clearly know that the benefits are not because of yoga practice, good diet, meditation etc. alone? If long practice of brahmacharya gives superhuman powers then why don't we see people performing superhuman feats? Have you seen such a person (having superhuman powers), like your guruji or someone else?

Answer
1. Maya (cosmic illusion) causes cupid between man and woman that leads to sexual thought & activity culminating in union for production of offspring. Thus its purpose is to support the formation of a family and continue the race, not more. When sexual activity within marriage is restricted to such an objective (to beget a child or two) and then completely given up (so as to focus energies on attaining self-realization), it leads to happiness and well being. When the purpose of sexual activity is extended beyond for recreation, it leads to wastage of resources impeding the purpose of the human birth and eventually ends in suffering.

2. The most meaningful effect of Brahmacharya that has been personally experienced from my practice is distancing of consciousness with the ĎAnatmaí (non-self) leading to deeper identification with the ĎAtmaí (pure self) in day to day life.

3. Superhuman feats come within the realm of Anatma (non-self), are themselves nothing but an extension of Maya and hence unreal. The sincere Yogi is intent to establish himself in the absolute reality and has no interest in falsity. Hence mature Yogi-s do not bother themselves with purposeful exhibition of the same. What difference does it make to you or others if you fly in the sky like a bird in a dream? That much and not more is the credence of superhuman feats.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay