Celibacy/Abstinence/Please forgive

I am the same person who asked you this question: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2012/11/various-questions-1. with arrogance and taunts. Sir..I did not belive in Brahmacharya..also have been spending money with time with a woman for many years for enjoying thinking woman is pleasure. Some days back she cheated me and has left me broken. My health and mind are in a mess also with my finances. Now I understand the value of your advise regarding the purpose of sex & Maya. Please forgive me for my wrong approach and help me sir..

This life is an opportunity for man to reach his true Atmic state of divinity & infinity and free himself from rebirth forever. This is the purpose of the human birth. The wise do not waste their resources running after the illusion called 'Maya' which takes man to no other place but suffering. Take up a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya as explained in past answers with devotion to God. This will gradually help you overcome what you have lost and will stabilize your life. May God bless you.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.