Celibacy/Abstinence/Please forgive

Question
Sir,
I am the same person who asked you this question: http://en.allexperts.com/q/Celibacy-Abstinence-3564/2012/11/various-questions-1. with arrogance and taunts. Sir..I did not belive in Brahmacharya..also have been spending money with time with a woman for many years for enjoying thinking woman is pleasure. Some days back she cheated me and has left me broken. My health and mind are in a mess also with my finances. Now I understand the value of your advise regarding the purpose of sex & Maya. Please forgive me for my wrong approach and help me sir..

Answer
This life is an opportunity for man to reach his true Atmic state of divinity & infinity and free himself from rebirth forever. This is the purpose of the human birth. The wise do not waste their resources running after the illusion called 'Maya' which takes man to no other place but suffering. Take up a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya as explained in past answers with devotion to God. This will gradually help you overcome what you have lost and will stabilize your life. May God bless you.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay