Celibacy/Abstinence/Reclaiming health

Question
I've been masturbating since i was 12 years old. I'm twenty now. I used to do it one to three times a day. When i was 16 years old my addiction got worse and i started having depression, social awkwardness, lack of energy, digestive problems, sweating problems etc.

When i was 19 i started realizing that all these problems were caused by my addiction. I started reading many things about the subject, so i found out the truth about masturbation. Now i'm six months without porn and masturbation, though i still have some problems with fantasizing(I'm trying to overcome it). I had lots of benefits from my celibate, though i still think that i'm not totally recovered. My question is: Will i be able to fully recover from the harms that i caused to my body/mind/soul or my old addiction may have caused perpetual damage to me?

Answer
Sexual energy has to be transmuted into higher domains, whereupon it gets converted into higher forms of benefic energy. It cannot be held stationary. To sublimate the same, one should indulge in adequate physical, mental and spiritual activity on a regular basis. A life of Yoga as described in past answers helps attain Brahmacharya. Go through each and every past answers slowly to get a clear idea of the process. After a few years of such correct practice, you will be able to reclaim the lost state.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay