Celibacy/Abstinence/Stage fear

Question
Hello Dhananjaya,

Thanks a lot for your all previous answers. You are like God to me.
I am trying to practice Bramhacharya in thought, word and deed since last one year. Also,I practice Pranayama and yoga 3-4 times in a week.  I had 3-4 breaks in the span of one year as I'm married. I am also trying to educate and convince my wife about Bramhacharya.

I have a problem of stage fear. When i used to eat eggs, i was not having that much problem but now i feel lack of energy and nervousness while speaking. However, i feel that my logic and memory has improved. Is stage fear also a result of past karma because i'm struggling a lot because of this.

Answer
If not eating eggs is causing a feeling of setback, then eat eggs for some time and note the differences. Adhere to the correct practice of Yoga & Brahmacharya as described in past answers. If the practice is right, you will eventually overcome the need for eggs after some time.

Fear is the effect of faith in the negative. It is a mental attitude and nothing more. The best way to combat fear is by using the energy gained from Brahmacharya in doing that which causes fear till fear itself runs away. Fear arises because one gives it a seat. If one mentally forgets this thing called fear and does things with a detached perspective (as oneís duty without expecting anything in return), fear vanishes.

To overcome stage fear, practice on the stage by yourself as often as possible with the thought Ė ďThere is nothing to fear and I shall calmly do that which is necessary as a service to the Lord. No one can disturb my state of confidence & peaceĒ. Keep this thought in the back of your mind & remind this fact every time you experience fear. From now onward, you will gradually succeed in overcoming the problem and will eventually get free.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay