Celibacy/Abstinence/'Sthita Prajna' (The Yogi of steady wisdom)

Question
Dear Sir

I understood the meaning of Sthitha prajna,  When I am engaging in all my works I can enjoy myself, My mind is always thinking or attached with me (in a meditation mood), or sometimes mind with the great Gurus like Mahavatar Babji, Adi Sankaracharya etc, With my some month practice I can get this much joy then what is about your state, God must bless you for all help

Regards

Aham Brahma Asmi

Vijith

Answer
1. The technique is to perform oneís duties sincerely as a service to the Lord, without attachment for the outcome. Then, one is not worried or anxious, be the result success or failure, for he has put in his sincere efforts. Life becomes joyous and carefree.

2. Such a Yogi considers this life a drama and his actions as the job of an actor who performs on stage and then goes home. Just as the actor does not suffer or enjoy in reality because he played the role of a sufferer or an enjoyer, the Yogi stays fixed to the tranquility of his Atmic state, witnessing the world neutrally, as one would a dream. This is the way of the ĎSthita Prajnaí (The Yogi of steady wisdom)

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay