Celibacy/Abstinence/Meat eating/drinking & Brahmacharya

Question
Honorable Sir,
I have started practicing Brahamcharya from past few days.But i watched a porn movie 2 days before and my penis was erect and was lubricated but  no emmision was there.I am continuing practicing Brahamcharya now but anxiety have grown in my mind about the movie i watched and i feel that ater watching that movie my stamina has broken and the semen is at the tip of my penis nd i feel uncomfortable.I think i should masturbate once and start again but i ear about the loss of semen i have been saving from one month.What shoul i do?I am confused.
I am also a gym member and loves to wear good dress.it is neccessary to live simple to maintain Brahamcharya?I think i can continue Practicing Brahamcharya by wearing stylish clothes.So What should i do?
Same is the case o alcohol and non veg.I need non veg to maintain my physique.Also i love to eat it.I also think i can practice Brahacharya by eating non veg. and drinking beers.So can i????
PLZZ help me out.I will be eagerly waiting or your answer..

Answer
1. One should never indulge in a voluntary break. Indulge in Yogic practice and a pure lifestyle with devotion to the Lord & meditation. Perform physical exercise. Donot repeat the mistake.

2. When a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya is practiced with honesty, the desire for external things such as clothes etc. will gradually reduce by itself after a few years.

3. You have yourself experienced the effects of such indulgence. A pure vegetarian diet helps maintain Brahmacharya better during the initial years. The type of food does not matter much to the advanced Yogi; the same however cannot be said of the beginner. Alcohol is also unwanted and unfavorable to the practice.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay