Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya during wife's pregnancy

Question
Dear Sir,
I am a 35 year old married male.My wife is 2 mnths pregnant and the gyneac has advised us to refrain from having sex for at least next 1 and half year.I am totally ok with thz bcoz its in the interest of my wife and my future kid.
My query sir is what can i do during thz phase to remove the thoughts from my mind,while i sleep with my wife,is any special meditation/clothing required.
Kindly advice Sir.
Thanks With Regards
Akshay Sharma

Answer
Go through each and every past answer on the techniques of adopting Brahmacharya and apply the same. If one's efforts are honest and sincere with devotion to God, the new lifestyle will gradually stabilize.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay