Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya to overcome health problems

Question
Dear sir,

I am 18 year old male from Kolkata.
i was misguided from my childhood about masterbating & i continued this evil habit till i realized the truth.

I have started celibacy life from last 3 months influenced by practise of bramhacharia written by swami sivananda but i faced wet dream many times in this period.
i am also suffering from eye pain and brain fog, my wriste & knee bone is also thin.

now please help me......please.....
can recover my health if practise celibacy from now......?

thank you.....

Answer
Go through each and every past answer and get clear with the methods required to succeed in correct practice. The methods to overcome wet dreams have been discussed. After a few years of correct practice, the body will restore itself to normalcy.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay