Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya to overcome health problems

Dear sir,

I am 18 year old male from Kolkata.
i was misguided from my childhood about masterbating & i continued this evil habit till i realized the truth.

I have started celibacy life from last 3 months influenced by practise of bramhacharia written by swami sivananda but i faced wet dream many times in this period.
i am also suffering from eye pain and brain fog, my wriste & knee bone is also thin.

now please help me......please.....
can recover my health if practise celibacy from now......?

thank you.....

Go through each and every past answer and get clear with the methods required to succeed in correct practice. The methods to overcome wet dreams have been discussed. After a few years of correct practice, the body will restore itself to normalcy.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.