Celibacy/Abstinence/Bramacharya & new addictions

Question
Im not alcoholic but since I started to practice bramacharya and started some concentration or meditation practice, then after the meditation time I feel very alive with the need to drink something, I started the need of the taste of beer, and alcohol. Before I didnt feel the need. Is alcohol worse than lack of bramacharya control? Do you get benefits oto practice bramacharya and drinking or better to stop totally the drinking? Some religious or spiritual systems like Catholics or some Buddhists permit this.

Answer
Various past impressions and tendencies surface in the course of Brahmacharya. Some may even appear totally new. None are new. All are a part of the hidden karma based on Samskara-s (impressions) & Vasana-s (tendencies). One should ignore these and strict to correct practice as described in past answers. Then, after a few years of such honest & unbroken effort, the practice becomes inseparable and a part of life.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay