Celibacy/Abstinence/Fear of failure

I am desperately in need of advice.
Sometimes I lose faith in myself and thus meet failure.
How can I develop strong self-belief?
Please help me.

1. One's right ends at effort; not more. Perform honest effort and leave the rest to God. Success or failure is not our concern. Even if one were to worry, it does not change the outcome of an action by the least. The best way is to strive & relax. That which is destined to happen alone happens. Let it happen. This is the correct approach

2. Take up the practice of a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya with devotion to God as described in past answers. Gradually, the fear & anxiety will reduce, leading to peace and confidence.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.