Celibacy/Abstinence/Fear of failure

Question
Sir,
I am desperately in need of advice.
Sometimes I lose faith in myself and thus meet failure.
How can I develop strong self-belief?
Please help me.

Answer
1. One's right ends at effort; not more. Perform honest effort and leave the rest to God. Success or failure is not our concern. Even if one were to worry, it does not change the outcome of an action by the least. The best way is to strive & relax. That which is destined to happen alone happens. Let it happen. This is the correct approach

2. Take up the practice of a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya with devotion to God as described in past answers. Gradually, the fear & anxiety will reduce, leading to peace and confidence.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay