Celibacy/Abstinence/Implementing the Yoga Sutras

I am a brahmachari now since 12mths. I always have wanted to practice Patanjali Yoga Sutras. Can you please give me an approach on how to apply them in practical life??
I have read it a hundred times but not getting that energy which is mentioned therein.

1. Correct implementation of the 8-Anga-s (limbs of Yoga) starting from Yama-Niyama to Samadhi constitutes Patanjali Yoga. It is the most scientific approach to Yoga.

2. Go through each and every past answer slowly, absorbing the essence. Follow the suggested methods correctly without fail. With time, effort and devotion the implementation will occur automatically. Yoga is attained through experience and not merely by study.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.