Celibacy/Abstinence/Implementing the Yoga Sutras

Question
Hello!!!
I am a brahmachari now since 12mths. I always have wanted to practice Patanjali Yoga Sutras. Can you please give me an approach on how to apply them in practical life??
I have read it a hundred times but not getting that energy which is mentioned therein.
Thanks

Answer
1. Correct implementation of the 8-Anga-s (limbs of Yoga) starting from Yama-Niyama to Samadhi constitutes Patanjali Yoga. It is the most scientific approach to Yoga.

2. Go through each and every past answer slowly, absorbing the essence. Follow the suggested methods correctly without fail. With time, effort and devotion the implementation will occur automatically. Yoga is attained through experience and not merely by study.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay