Celibacy/Abstinence/Nightfalls

Question
QUESTION: sir,i am following brahmacharya for 1.5 months but facing night falls,please suggest some method.
secondly sir please tell me want i will achieve after 3 months.

ANSWER: 1. If the complete Yogic practices mentioned in past answers are adhered to correctly, nightfall's will gradually reduce and disappear when the Yogi becomes an Urdhvareta. Go through all the past answers to get a clear idea of the methods.

2. After three months of unbroken Brahmacharya, the aspirant slowly starts to realize the value of continence and wishes to stay there longer.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: thanku for d reply but  sir in YOGA I only know kapalbhati,anulom vilom,shirshasana(upto 75 į),hip bath(as  read in swamisivananda book) sir please tell me are the things sufficient to stop night fall and sublimate energy into ojas..
also sir please tell me if push ups will b helpful to stop falls
and sir i tried mula bandha but it caused constipation because i was underinstructed on internet about this(mulabandha)
please help
ॐ तत् सत

Answer
1. Haven't all the methods required not explained in past answers? Every technique required has been described. Apply these methods correctly with devotion to God. It is evident that the essence of past answers has not been absorbed. You will know the right approach when this is done.

2. Mula Bandha is not the cause behind constipation.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay