QUESTION: sir,i am following brahmacharya for 1.5 months but facing night falls,please suggest some method.
secondly sir please tell me want i will achieve after 3 months.

ANSWER: 1. If the complete Yogic practices mentioned in past answers are adhered to correctly, nightfall's will gradually reduce and disappear when the Yogi becomes an Urdhvareta. Go through all the past answers to get a clear idea of the methods.

2. After three months of unbroken Brahmacharya, the aspirant slowly starts to realize the value of continence and wishes to stay there longer.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: thanku for d reply but  sir in YOGA I only know kapalbhati,anulom vilom,shirshasana(upto 75 į),hip bath(as  read in swamisivananda book) sir please tell me are the things sufficient to stop night fall and sublimate energy into ojas..
also sir please tell me if push ups will b helpful to stop falls
and sir i tried mula bandha but it caused constipation because i was underinstructed on internet about this(mulabandha)
please help
ॐ तत् सत

1. Haven't all the methods required not explained in past answers? Every technique required has been described. Apply these methods correctly with devotion to God. It is evident that the essence of past answers has not been absorbed. You will know the right approach when this is done.

2. Mula Bandha is not the cause behind constipation.

ॐ तत् सत्

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.