Celibacy/Abstinence/Power of Brahmacharya

Question
Does abstinence from masturbation for a long time result in transmutation of sexual energy? Is this energy wasted when wet dreams occur?
I have read that preserving this energy for longer than a year makes the man able to bear biting colds, and ever observe incredible improvements in his health. Since you are yourself a practitioner of Brahmacharya, can you vouch for these facts?
Also, can you please tell me how to make sure wet dreams do not occur at all? I do not practice asana and pranayama. Is there any way to prevent total loss of semen without practicing the above two?

Answer
1. Loss of Veerya results in energy loss. Lack of such activity prevents that energy loss. Practice of Brahmacharya (and not mere abstinence) through transmutation results in energy gain. Wet dreams drain some percent of this energy.

2. Yes.

3. One completely gets free from wet dreams after becoming an Urdhvareta Yogi.

4. If a Jiva is advanced enough to directly take up the practice of 'Gnyana Yoga' (Yoga of self-enquiry) and succeed in attaining Samadhi (thereby eventually becoming an Urdhvareta), he can forego Asana & Pranayama. Else he cannot.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay