Celibacy/Abstinence/Show of Siddhi-s

Question
Hello,

1-Just thinking of sex brings lost of energy right? I feel I lose flexibility even with thinking of sex. 2- Ive read from a book of Swami Sivananda that if you can have complete chastity you can obtain litle by little the siddhis after months and years of unbroken chastity. Is this true? But at the same time there is not one who could levitate or bilocate like many saints from Hinduism or Catholic orders.

Answer
As mentioned earlier, purposeful and unwarranted application of Siddhi-s for show is a waste of resources and can even lead to unwanted karma. Hence mature Yogi-s do not take recourse to the same.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay