Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya... To practice or not?

Question

During most of my teenage years from age 14 to 18, I masturbated excessively. I wanted to stop for a long time, but finally got the will power around age 19. I am 20 years old now and I have not masturbated for several months, and I don't think I will ever again. I was very proud of myself for quitting the awful habit, but recently I've been feeling guilty about this awful part of my past. And I've been feeling that my body and mind is already very much abused by this awful past habit, and that brahmacharya at this point of my life will be useless because I did not practice it during the years that were most important.

So my questions are sir,
1) Can I still recover from the abuse I did to myself in my early years?
2) Can brahmacharya benefit me even though I suffer from nocturnal emissions? (The frequency of nocturnal emissions is decreasing, about 2-3 a month.)
3) Is baldness caused by excessive ejaculations?

Thank you,

Thomas

Answer
1. Yes

2. Practice honestly to know the self. Meditate often. The emissions will eventually taper and finally stop.

3. No. Balding is mostly genetic, triggered by hormones which kick in at a particular age.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay