Celibacy/Abstinence/Meditation and rejuvenation

SInce I meditated and practiced brahmacharya as you explained it, I had some few experience like being sorrounded by light and feeling levitation even when lying down at sleep. But the most important for me is rejuvenation. I was old and looking haggard, now my neck got full and face too. I had like pulsation in the neck. Someday I woke up and felt my skin as an object and not my body. I know its not self realization, but is longevity achievable for someone serious in its practice as a byproduct? You said in a post that longevity depends on nectar which descends from the brain. Can you explain this please?

Preventing the descent of 'Bindu' (seed) in the region of the brain into becoming semen at the lower regions is the key to physical health and longevity. This is achieved by the practice of Yogic methods and meditation, which gradually break down the past Samskara-s (impressions) & Vasana-s (tendencies) responsible for such constant descent. Thereupon, semen is transmuted back into 'Soma' (nectar) and eventually, the very descent stops in case of the 'Urdhvareta', who does not produce semen at all, but retains the Bindu in its subtle form above.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.