Celibacy/Abstinence/Occultism and spirituality

I know that spirituality is the essence of religion, but what is the main difference between spirituality and occultism? WHen I say occultism I mean all types of practice like magnetism and other mind-control techniques, concentration practices, occult magic, etc. Osho did talk much about this. Is the difference that those who practice the occult arts dont practice brahmacharya? Or on the contrary they use brahmacharya with that aim? Someone who possess spiritual powers and knowledge of the occult art is always spiritual?

1. Anything other than the Atman (self) is an unreal image on the screen of consciousness. The quest to identify with one's true self is spirituality, while occultism is another projection of the Ego and therefore not in the purview of the quest to overcome ignorance.

2. Occult art hence has no connection with spirituality; the two representing the manifest & the un-manifest.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.