Celibacy/Abstinence/Postmortem, Vairagya & wealth

Dear sir,
1 Men working in postmortem department have more chances to induce their viragya,is it?
2 I have worked in several firm but get only a small salary from each firm, Is this is the examination of God for strengthen my mind?
     Hope you are doing well and in the great process of self realisation

Thanking you sir

sarwam khalwidam brahman

1. Not unless there is 'Vichara' (inquiry) in the path of 'Gnyana' (knowledge of the truth), for which is required the grace of the Lord. Else, all doctors and morticians would have become Enlightened, which is not the case.

2. Wealth without 'Gnyana' causes destruction. Financial wealth at this stage will become an impediment to practice. Practice Brahmacharya to know the self without any expectation, with surrender and love to the Lord. As much wealth as is required for one's well being, as determined by 'Prarabdha' will be arranged. If the practice is honest, unbroken & sincere, all good things will come to you in the later years.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.