Celibacy/Abstinence/Reactions in practice

Question
Hello Dhananjay, firstly I am very happy to reach out to someone who is an expert in this field
of bramacharya and celibacy, as I have recently incorporated some of the practices in my life.
My question is, I have abstained from ejaculation for 1 month now, but after my 3rd week of no ejaculation, I hit a mental roadblock and my mood went completely down. Why did this happen, when I was feeling Extremely confident, smart, and courageous during my first 2-3 weeks of abstinence? I felt on top of the world but recently I feel my energy has drained. Is this normal? Could it be my brain rewiring to the absence of ejaculation, Please give me advice Dhananjay. Also no semen has left my body, I haven't had a wet dream at all.

Much appreciated

Answer
That is a reaction of the mind, further to the reversal from the earlier mode of life. Such occurrences are common during the initial years of practice. Adherence to the Yogic methods with regular meditation will gradually stabilize the mind and produce equilibrium as time goes by.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay