Celibacy/Abstinence/Seminal leakage

sir,i'm 23 old men from india.i'm facing a problem of sperm lekage during urination and also at night,i'm facing it for 8 months.some doctors don't beleave on this things but it is real problem.my life is running out now and i'm doing nothing with this thing.how can do my celibacy pracice if i have this problem.please suggest some treatment.

This is an issue that is to be solved by you through honest Sadhana (practice) and not by the doctors.

Go through the past answers, very slowly in detail and absorb the essence. Lead a correct life of Yoga using the methods discussed. If a life of Yoga with all the practices described are properly applied, the issue will go away in the course of time.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.