Celibacy/Abstinence/Stuck between decisions.

Hi Dhananjay,
hope you are doing fine.

Thanks for helping us all in the path of brahmacharya. i have doubts on decisions to be made in life.

1.I am 30 years old and unmarried and not settled in life, i can't do a job as i have travelling problem i.e foogy head and dizziness while travelling so i am into business(morning 8am-8pm its not running well),i am practicing brahmacharya (only through praying and doing japa as i am not having time to do meditation and asanas), i am planning to adjust my time to do them. so as to practice brahmacharya i have to get married and done with having children. i think that i am not settled in life and how can i marry a girl and how can i feed her if i marry without having regular income. I daily pray lord to show me some door. I am stuck between the decision of marriage which furthur delays brahmacharya practice.

2.Should i tell the girl that i have problem with travelling in the first meet if i don't tell i will have a guilty feeling of giving false information and if i tell then they may not agree.

3.At free time when i do meditation i felt as if i am spinning after some time the same feeling when i get dizziness why?

Thank you dhananjay for you kind help in showing us the path of brahmacharya. 2 question even though not related to brahmacharya please tell me what to do.

Sorry for the lengthy queries please show me the right path.

Thanking you,

1. Practice Brahmacharya to the best of your ability with surrender to the Lord. Things will happen as they have to at the right time. It is not for us to decide for or against marriage, but accept that which transpires in destiny. HE who runs the show will take care of things as HE always does. What is required is for one to realize the same and give up the Ego whose worries, plans and desires are endless.

2. Why do you worry whether the girl will agree or not? That is not your concern. State the truth and be at peace. That which has to happen happens. Worrying about the result is not one's business. If marriage is in one's destiny, nothing can prevent it. Similarly, if it is not, nothing can make it happen. Be the happy witness and accept HIS will.

3. Ignore these reactions. Unless the practice causes discomfort, minor reactions need not be worried about. All these settle after a few years of unbroken practice.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.