Celibacy/Abstinence/Ama dosha and Pranayama

Question
Namaste,

1) I notice a white coating on my tongue which is a sign of ama dosha. I don't drink water 1 hr before/after meal but still go this problem. what shall i do to cure this?

w.r.t question 1
2) How much time shall one keep from drinking water before and after meal according to ayurveda?

3) Does pranayama helps increase digestive fire or agni?

4) If yes, then shall one do 5 mins pranayama before every meal to increase agni hence strong digestion?

5) What is the best posture to sit during sadhna and pranayama. It becomes very uncomfortable after sometime of siting in cross legged posture?

6) Shall one do pranayama before sadhna or other way around?

Answer
1. Ignore the condition; it will go away by itself.

2. One hour.

3. Yes

4. No.

5. Padmasana or Sidhasana

6. Asana, Bandha, Nadi Shodhana & Pranayama, followed by meditation is the order.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay