Celibacy/Abstinence/Ama dosha and Pranayama

1) I notice a white coating on my tongue which is a sign of ama dosha. I don't drink water 1 hr before/after meal but still go this problem. what shall i do to cure this?

w.r.t question 1
2) How much time shall one keep from drinking water before and after meal according to ayurveda?

3) Does pranayama helps increase digestive fire or agni?

4) If yes, then shall one do 5 mins pranayama before every meal to increase agni hence strong digestion?

5) What is the best posture to sit during sadhna and pranayama. It becomes very uncomfortable after sometime of siting in cross legged posture?

6) Shall one do pranayama before sadhna or other way around?

1. Ignore the condition; it will go away by itself.

2. One hour.

3. Yes

4. No.

5. Padmasana or Sidhasana

6. Asana, Bandha, Nadi Shodhana & Pranayama, followed by meditation is the order.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.