Celibacy/Abstinence/Discontinuity in Sadhana

Dear Sir,

I had begun my Sadhana in the beginning of this year. I could not manage to do the asana-bandha-pranayama-meditation 2 times a day, but at least was doing it once a day. After some days, we had to shift to a different apartment, and this was a tiresome task, and it led to the discontinuation in my practice. And now, I am not able to restart it. I am finding it extremely difficult to wake up in the morning. I am stuck in a vicious circle. Kindly advise me on restarting the practice. Every morning, when I wake up and see the clock, I get very dejected. And gradually, the belief that I can follow this path is reducing, which is even more disappointing.
Please help me.

Thanks a lot.

Make a mental prayer to the Almighty to give strength to continue with unbroken practice to know the self and gradually increase the wake up time by 15 minutes every week. You will soon overcome the inertia and comeback on track.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.