Celibacy/Abstinence/Eyesight & Arousal

Question
QUESTION: Hello, I noticed after increased sexual activity I have noticed these ""floaters" of the eyes and poor vision. Is this related and have you heard of floaters going away as the body repairs?! Also, I feel HORRIBLE if I become aroused for an hour or longer, like nervous, weak, tired, depressed and very empty afterwards, even if I don't ejaculate.. I am convinced the only path is Brahmacharya. Would you say that sex is a "lower reality" that most people are so numb about they don't even realize it makes them feel bad on some level?

ANSWER: 1. If unbroken Brahmacharya with God meditation to realize the self is honestly practiced, all abnormalities of the body including eyesight troubles will cease in the course of time, leading to fine health and well being.

2. One's true state is the state of the Atman (self) which is beyond sex. The Atman has no sexuality, sexuality being an illusion concerning the Ego. Therefore, the self is the ONLY reality.

The purpose of cupid which leads to sex is procreation. The wise limit it to this purpose and focus their energies to realize the self which is the infinite source of bliss & eternal liberation from this disease called the body.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: You are incredible, thank you so much for helping the world with your practice.

I find I feel totally awesome when I stop engaging in sex, I just keep feeling so bad when I do it.

Do you think I will ever find a "celibate wife" who will live and practice with me, perhaps once a year per child, or is a woman in my life another distraction of the goal, like this book talks about: ("love" being a chemical-biological illusion): http://www.amazon.com/The-Chemistry-Between-Us-Attraction/dp/1591845130/ref=sr_1

I am a young guy so I find my life somewhat empty without the company of a beautiful woman. Mara?  

Atman fulfills me more deeply? Happier and freer on my own? What? :)

Oh if you don't mind, are siddhis commonly reported after years of unbroken Brahmacharya? I have a theory that "the fall" is sexuality draining us, and that siddhis are normal human powers as we become closer with God or the Atman. Thank you.

-Marc

I love you Dhananjay!

Answer
1. Stay true to the state of the self with honest practice and devotion to God. If it is in the course of destiny to beget a wife, it will undoubtedly happen.

2. All events which occur in one's life are meant to take the individual a step closer to his/her self, marriage included.

3. You are always the Atman (self) and only the self. All other assumptions are imaginations/ superimposition. Knowing it to be such, be fulfilled, ever free.

4. Siddhi-s are another illusion concerning the Ego which the wise one does without.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay