Celibacy/Abstinence/Gender attaraction, EGO & GOD
1) If one's sexual desires are totally removed, then one won't get attaracted towards the opp gender.?
Is the connection of the experience of sexual pleasure with opp gender physical appearence is the cause of the attaraction.?
3) please suggest some easier ways to remain unaffected by flattery & shame.
4)If the concept of seprate identity- ego is false, & there exists only GOD alone & none other...would it be correct to say that GOD has made this world out of his own conciousness & trapped in to ego...for the sake of amusement
1. As long as there is a lack of awareness of one's true nature which is pure consciousness, there is attraction or repulsion to the non-self. Hence permanent residence as the self is alone the remedy to go beyond these.
2. The cause of attraction is the brief opportunity one gets to loose body & mind consciousness and taste Ananda (bliss) through sexual activity. One's very nature is unending bliss, continuous & permanent. The Jiva (individual), however, having lost its connection with that infinite bliss which is its true nature, runs after anything that helps it taste the same for a brief moment. Hence man's quest for pleasure is really his unconscious effort to connect to his own self.
Taste of bliss through anything external is however temporary, debilitating and forms more ignorance. If the Jiva wants to enjoy unlimited bliss without these negative reactions, it should look inward and not outward. When the self is realized, the same occurs.
3. HE will create life situations where the Ego will get beaten into nothing. One then slowly starts to realize the fallacy of the Ego and goes beyond flattery or shame.
4. All this is the Lord's Leela (play). The 'Why and How' will become clear when the one who wants to know these things no longer exists.
ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)