Celibacy/Abstinence/Nightfall during Deeksha

Question
Swamy saranam
Swamy i have taken deeksha for 3rd time and completed one month. And now unfortunately I got sperm out in sleeping at night.now what will happens I am tensed. So pls tell me what can I do

Answer
One's life should be such that he is always in 'Deeksha'. Being in the thought of God and dedicating all work for HIM is the real Deeksha and not merely wearing saffron clothes or walking barefoot for a short time.

Take up a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya with devotion to the Lord. Strive to be in HIS thought and maintain mental purity. Nightfall will taper away in the course of a few years.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay