Celibacy/Abstinence/Nightfall during Deeksha

Swamy saranam
Swamy i have taken deeksha for 3rd time and completed one month. And now unfortunately I got sperm out in sleeping at what will happens I am tensed. So pls tell me what can I do

One's life should be such that he is always in 'Deeksha'. Being in the thought of God and dedicating all work for HIM is the real Deeksha and not merely wearing saffron clothes or walking barefoot for a short time.

Take up a life of Yoga & Brahmacharya with devotion to the Lord. Strive to be in HIS thought and maintain mental purity. Nightfall will taper away in the course of a few years.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.