Celibacy/Abstinence/Perception of time

Dhananjay, can you tell me how one's perception of time is affected by Brahmacharya?  I have noticed a quickening of time after slips in celibacy as if the day flies by without me.  During renunciation from sense desires I notice time seems to barely move.  Is it because of an increase of awareness?

Om Nama Shivaya Guruji

1. Time itself does not exist in reality and is only a relative phenomenon based on the non-self (manifest).

2. There is nothing called time in the Atman (self) which is beyond time. The closer consciousness gets to the self, the less is such perception.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.