Celibacy/Abstinence/Perception of time

Question
Dhananjay, can you tell me how one's perception of time is affected by Brahmacharya?  I have noticed a quickening of time after slips in celibacy as if the day flies by without me.  During renunciation from sense desires I notice time seems to barely move.  Is it because of an increase of awareness?

Om Nama Shivaya Guruji

Answer
1. Time itself does not exist in reality and is only a relative phenomenon based on the non-self (manifest).

2. There is nothing called time in the Atman (self) which is beyond time. The closer consciousness gets to the self, the less is such perception.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay