Celibacy/Abstinence/Will power & proving the self

Hello sir
I am 17
I have difficulties controlling my senses . How can one improve his will power
I maintained celibacy for 3 months  last year now it is slipping. I seem to loose my will power
So please  help me regain my will power
ii) how can one prove that he is not his body but his atma?
Please enlighten me

1. Through unbroken Brahmacharya with a life of Yoga dedicated to realizing the self, will power automatically increases in the course of time.

2. Who wants to prove? When the one who wants to prove is gone, the Atman alone remains.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.