Celibacy/Abstinence/Bathing in the morning

Is there any advantage of taking bath in the morning?

I find it difficult to bath in morning during winter season, I take bath only with tap water(cold as supplied).

I read somewhere that we should not put our body through unnecessary exertion.

1. One should always bathe in the morning so as to ward away 'Tamas' (inertia), clean the body of its dead cells and infuse fresh Prana into the system.

2. If using cold water is difficult, use warm (not hot) water.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.