Celibacy/Abstinence/Magnetic personality

QUESTION: Why did you wrote that someone who practice brahmacharya starts to develop magnetic personality? I mean what is the link between brahmacharya and developped magnetic personality? WHen you practice brahmacharya it is supposed for being able to detach the spirit from the body by not being attached to it, this is the "Philosophical Life" as Plato would said. This is how I see it.

ANSWER: 1. Brahmacharya brings the body, mind and consciousness closer to one's Atman (self). Since the Atman is the source of all beauty, it follows that these increase in their attractive power further to the proximity. The true Brahmachari however stays unaffected by such changes, all these being another illusion.

2. Detachment is for one's consciousness from the unreal world and not from the real self. Attachment to the self increases, until finally, consciousness merges with the self without distinction.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: SOrry if I continue with this subject even though I asked about magnetism in relation to mind control as used in hypnotism and the "black arts", which is not related to physical beauty but mental concentration and focus. Beauty of the physical body as seen by human beings may help but is not the main cause in this, but this is my opinion. While beauty is like the big or small, or courage, which are not objective things, it can appear as that in opinions of the one who sees it because of opinions or preference.

Brahmacharya in men not only means no ejaculation but not even production of semen which means indiference to sex thoughts. Do this apply to women? It is said in many religions like Buddhism, Judaism, Daoism, that the menstrual blood of a woman is impure. Do this means that if a woman dont have much sexual desires there is less blood or even no blood ejected?

1. Yes

2. The volume of menstrual release reduces in the course of time with women who practice honest Brahmacharya and eventually stops when they reach the status of Urdhvaretas.

ॐ तत् सत्

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.