Celibacy/Abstinence/Wet Dreams and lost ojas

Question
Hello,

I just began the practice of Brahmacharya about 2 weeks ago, and had been already experiencing a renewed focus and sense of spiritual growth.  However, this morning I had a nocturnal emission and lost some semen involuntarily.  I know that ojas takes 30-40 days to build up in the body, and I want to practice Bhramachayra for at least one year to see its benefits.  Did I completely lose the benefits of having practiced Brahmacharya for the last 2 weeks because of this one involuntary loss of semen?  How do I stop the nocturnal emissions for good, as I don't want to lose any more semen?  I almost wanted to cry this morning...it is so frustrating to mentally want to give yourself to an idea and then have your own body sabotage your efforts!  Please help, and thank you!

Answer
1. The first benefit from the practice is your desire to remain in the state of Brahmacharya. That objective has now been renewed. Strive sincerely towards the objective, turning a blind eye to failure. Success will eventually come and wet dream will taper away.

2. Go through all past answers very slowly, absorbing the essence and putting it into practice. Depending on how honestly you implement those methods, residence in Brahmacharya becomes more longer and natural.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay