Namaste Prabhu,
1. I live in a large, cluttered, empty house with broken windows with my father. Although, I cannot declutter or renovate, we have servants and my father doesn't tell them what to do so the duty of task delegation fell on me. Although they wash clothes and utensils without prompting, cleaning seems too specialised for them. They just sit if not shown where to clean. The servants hate working and hate it when I correct their inefficiencies. This causes me anger sometimes but since I started making them work, I became progressively lazier and now Im in a slump. I have so much work to do but cant do anything. This inertia and anger (usually giving birth to pride and ego) make me have wet dreams. What can I do?
2. I cant sleep without a.c and share a room with my father to save costs. He drinks and has a mobile nearby. Is this is an impediment or..?
I am also fat. I wake up at 4, go to shiv temple, do puja, stay for aarti, chant savitri as prescribed and am familiar with a lot of your answers. Please treat this as urgent; my life is slipping away day by day (Im 20).
Thank you Prabhu.

Take up a life of regulated Yoga & Brahmacharya as suggested in past answers. Inculcate an active lifestyle with exercise/sports on a daily basis. Keep you mind pleasant with constructive intellectual activity. This will help set things right.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.