Celibacy/Abstinence/Initial reactions

Question
I started bramacharya practice for the first time since around 4 weeks ago. I practice at night third eye concentration too for 45 minutes or an hour. But since I practice those methods, the first week I felt very depressed and with the thinking that everybody was against me, really. After two week until this present day, I feel restless and act as if I have family or personnal problems and very irritable for small things. Some people I know even asked me if I started using some type of drugs because im (Jumped). If bramacharya brings you respect and harmony then why to me it brings like tense situations? Even I dont sleep many hours and feel my mind heavy even when im not thinking anything. Why this happens? In the case of sex desires, they are almost non-existent until now. I need your help since you are experimented in this, not me. Thanks

Answer
1. Who asked you to indulge in third eye meditation all of a sudden? Meditation is the last limb of Yoga and not the first. Is it possible to jump onto the top of a high rise instantly? One has to gradually climb the stairs one at a time. This is what can happen when the correct procedure is not followed. It can lead to dangerous consequences.

2. Follow the methods suggested in previous answers properly. Do not simply jump to third eye meditation. You will not succeed. Meditation occurs gradually and naturally over a period of time when all the other 7 limbs of Yoga are practiced and made into a way of life. The body and mind react to every action and need to be directed into Yoga in stages. One should follow the prescribed methods meticulously. Go through each and every past answer slowly and get clear with the methods required to succeed in Brahmacharya.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay