Celibacy/Abstinence/Liberation - Permanent or just long drawn.

Naman sweekar kare dear dhananjay,i have read from a relatively knowledgeable source that even kaivalya mukti isn't permanent but equals a period of 12 samvatsaras which literally runs into millions of years after which prakriti(which contains rarified energies of liberated beings also) dissolves into purusha & cosmic game starts also.I want to know your opinion on this.This sounds to me against sri krishna's vachana in geeta.

One should first reach that high state of 'Kaivalya' (self-realization), following which all these doubts get cleared by themselves. It is neither of any use nor productive to waste one's resources debating about things beyond 'Kaivalya', when the objective itself is far away and yet to be attained.

Those who rest in their self, as the self help others reach the same and do not indulge in fanciful talk about what lies beyond.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.