Celibacy/Abstinence/Sukshma and Karana Sharira-s (bodies)

Question
My dear Sir

I heard from  Great master Swami Nirmalananda Giri Maharaj while He speaking about Kenopanishad " Our old scriptures are not adviced to decorate only our stoola sharira like wearing of Rudraksha, kashaya etc etc , Scripures are pointing out that sannyasa must be done by our swapna sharira or Sushma shariara by feeding the mind good thoughts, brahmacharya etc, It is not good for a Swami doing all Godly karma only when he is in Jagrat at the same time he have bad thouths or things when He is in swapna, "

At the end of His speech He said that ," Swapna / Sushma sharira  is most powerful than Sthoola/ Jagrat. An incident in swapna can make more impact than if same thing happens in jagrat"

My question is that if swapna have power than jagrat, Karana Sharira have more powerful than Sushma/Jagrat ?

Saewam Khalvidham Brahman

Vijith

Answer
The Atman which is the source of all power (being an integral part of the Almighty) is the only reality and the only truth. It alone is one's true self. All the other Sharira-s (bodies) are only coverings of Maya around this truth and hence false. So getting caught up with the Sharira-s is like taking the images which appear on the cinema screen to be real. How does it matter what image appears or disappears when all these are after all images and not real? It is the screen alone which is real and it alone remains unchanged, how much ever the images change.

So why worry about this or the other Sharira? Simply work at realizing yourself to be the Atman and not anything else, following which everything else falls in place and the human objective gets fulfilled.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay