Celibacy/Abstinence/Timings & duration of practice

Question
Hi Sir,

I have been going through your column since a month and i am extremely satisfied with your answers for many queries. I don't know if this is the right way to present this Question- Is it advisable to practice yoga at home with out a Guru? how many hours do I need to practice in a day? I work in night shifts, please suggest a best time to practice yoga. Your quick response will be much appreciated.

I regret for any mistakes or inconvenience caused.

Ravi

Answer
Take up the practice of Brahmacharya with the Yogic methods & lifestyle suggested in past answers during any two Sandhi kala-s of the day which are convenient to your work timings. Practicing all the said methods correctly is what matters & not the no. of hours. Within a few months of such efforts, the practice will become a way of life.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay