Celibacy/Abstinence/Wastage of Prana

Question
Hello Dhananjay,
My name is Sahil and I'm 18 years old. I've read through most of your responses and have become pretty self-assured regarding my aspiration toward celibacy. However a few questions linger within my mind and these questions are the only hindrance towards strict Brahmacharya.

1. I have wasted my seed throughout my entire adolescent life. Ever since childhood I have been inexplicably addicted to sex. My fantasies started as early as 6 years old. I'm aware that this is a rare case and my past karma are the cause of this. Masturbation became a daily habit throughout adolescent years. I am now 18 years old and have started practicing celibacy for the past month, although there were three physical breaks within this period of time. I'm just wondering if I have exhausted my "vital prana" which is said to be released around 18-25 years of age. Since I have released excessively, is it possible to exhaust this prana before the time it is due? It may be a stupid question but i couldn't find the answer anywhere.

2. I strongly believe in the power of love between a man and a woman and I intend to marry a woman that I love. Naturally, my mind will begin to desire the expression of this love through sex. I've read some tantric yoga techniques such as "root lock" which is the obstruction of semen release via tensing of the various PC muscles. Will this help preserve sexual energy? Perhaps not as much as strict celibacy but I would just like your opinion on the matter.

3. I've read that when love is shared during sex, energy/prana is actually increased between the couple. Is this true?

Thanks for taking the time to read my questions. An answer would be much appreciated! God bless.

Answer
1. Simply take up the practice of correct Brahmacharya with devotion to the Lord. Everything else will eventually fall in place. Our right ends at effort and not the fruits. Those will be given by HIM at the right time.

2. This is the time for you to get established in Brahmacharya. It is not the time for thoughts on marriage and related issues. So adhere to the correct practice with devotion to the Almighty. That bridge will then get crossed by HIS grace when you come to it.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay