Celibacy/Abstinence/Blood pressure

sir my age is 21 years and  i was addicted to masturburation  for past for 3 years and i m practicing brahmacharya but have high blood pressure(140/90) .
1.sir previously i used to perform sarvangasana but on internet it was given that people with high blood pressure should not do sarvangasana please tell me that can i do sarvangasana  or upto what limit of blood pressure  a person can practice sarvangasana.
2.can practicing brahmacharya brings blood pressure to normal?

1. The correct practice of Yoga & Brahmacharya always brings blood pressure back to normal limits in the course of time. If practicing Sarvangasana is causing any discomfort, omit the Asana and perform the others.

2. Meditation will also reduce the BP and help maintain a calm and relaxed mind.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.