Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya - Any effect on the sexual organs ?

Question
Dear Dhananjay,
First let me thank you for the excellent service you're doing.

I'd like to know if continence has any effect on the male sexual organ (such as shrinkage) since it's being unused for a longer time? And I read Gandhiji's writeup in which he says sexual organ will start to look "differently" owing to brahmacharya.

And if so, does it cause any complications if one needs to break the continence and enter the householders life in future?

Please clear my doubts. Thanks

Answer
The sexual organ will be in a state of complete health and well being further to Brahmacharya and any complications which existed earlier get resolved leading to excellent health of the sexual system for reproduction.

Some changes in the nature of the sexual system occur after one becomes an Urdhvarethas and not before. This does not concern the aspirant Brahmachari who is beginning.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay