Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya, fame, wealth

Question
QUESTION: Hare krishna Dhanjaya sir,
      Tanks a lot you answered me. Again if you find any stupidity in my question and presentaion please forgive me and rectify me.   
      Sir pious activity is only source for material opulence, hapiness and success.One in life time does practice brhmachrya or not, if he is destined for wealth,fame,beauty he will get with out brhmacharya. For example heros like salman khan, amir khan. They don't practice brhmacharya still they are enjoying material opilence. Brhmacharya accrues immense merit activity. Bollyhood and hollyhood star are indulging in so much in taking wine and illicit sex, How they were able to accrue merit karms in their past lives ?
       In my mind a lot of change has been occured from my childhood. At present i don't have wealth,fame etc and facing difficulties with out progress. It means I don't have much corresponding pious activity. Because I am going through Rahu dasa which does n't give prosperous life. In kaliyuga results of activity accrues very soon. Sir I can tell I lost my vigour, character and spirituality in musterbation after 10 months of brhmacharya but I must have accrued merit karma during those 10 months. Sir my age 25 now. From this age if I practice brhmacharya for 3 or 4 years, in 5th year can I dream of those wealth,fame in my life Sir ?
2. Definately it is decided by higher authority appointed by god. Since result follows very soon in kaliyug.According to this can you please tell in 4th year of brhmacharya my dream will be fullfilled or not?
      Because let me know Sir, my mind has undergone a lot of change during this ten months of brhmscharya. God knows How I spend my 10 months. 24 hours we have to fight to keep mentl purity in brhmachrys. It was very difficult in wrong environment like classes,street and station where todays girls not wearing traditional dresses.
      I will try my best to continue my sadhna patiently along my CA exam from now. I don't know when my drems come true keeping in mind that musterbation and wstching porn is not a solution to any problem in the world.
    Sir pllease ignore my stupidity in asking questions.

Have a good day.

ANSWER: 1. There are different kinds of merit. The merit accrued by spiritual effort to know the self leads to liberation while the karmic seeds accrued by other kinds of efforts to earn wealth, fame etc. lead to those kinds of results. Suppose a person works day and night with much effort and honesty to become a successful actor, he eventually becomes that in course of time. The direction in which one will strive is however predestined.

Whatever be the nature of one's work in Samsara, one eventually has to attain liberation if eternal happiness is desired. It is the purpose of this birth. Hence Brahmacharya is the foundation for any activity, be it material or spiritual. If these same people apply the tenets of Brahmacharya to their lifestyle, they will be more successful, happier, healthier and in peace.

2. It is not pious activity alone that leads to wealth and fame but hard work in that direction. Adhere to the correct practice of unbroken Brahmacharya to know the self and persevere in your field of work. All that has to come will eventually come.

3. There is no 'Kali Yuga' and no 'Rahu dasa'. All these concern the non-self which itself is false. Learn to let go of your association with the non-self and simply hold on to the self which is beyond form and time. To do this, you must put much effort for liberation with Yoga & Brahmacharya with attention on the Lord alone for years together with patience.

It is not woman who is the cause of trouble for the Brahmachari but his own Agnyana (ignorance) which makes him look at a woman with lust. The challenge of Brahmacharya is to be faced by all aspirants. That is how the Lord has made HIS Leela. It is only after much struggle that one reaches the state where he realizes that the entity which struggled itself was false and that he was the pure self all the time. That is the reason why the Lord has made these things so difficult; so that you realize the non-existence of that which goes through the difficulty.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

QUESTION: Hare krishna Danjaya sir,
         Thanks a lot , you clarified my doubts putting your valuable time. Sir I have some more doubts and confusion and presenting in the following manner keep in mind the extreme importance and glory of brhmacharya.
         1st question-
Your sentence 'It is not pious activity alone that leads to wealth and fame but hardwork in that direction.' Sir does it mean both pious activity and hardwork together required to be successful in a particular direction OR in the absence of pious activity , hardwork with much effort and honesty is enough to be successful in a particular direction? I am asking this because you know at present I have only in my hand hardwork because I don't know how much pious activity I have done in my past lives.
         In short to be successful in any field, both combination of pious activity and hardwork require OR only hardwork with much effort and honesty require ?
         2nd question-
Sir does hardwork matter a lot or brhmacharya ? Because I have seen around me a lot sharp minded and intelligent student not following brhmacharya, still they keep superior brain.
         Here what I can say hard work matters a lot. Definately they are putting most of their time in study with high level concentration and they remain very attentive in classrooms. But when recretion times come they using their time talking, joking and making party with girls. This is enviornment of Mumbai where I'm living.
         Here I'm confuse . Sir veerya is directly connected with intelligence, sharp mind, concentration and memory. I'm surprising how those intelligent student are able to keep their superior brain spending time in abrhmacharya at the cost of veerya ?
         Good afternoon Sir. Hare Krishna.
         Ignoring my stupidity please answer me Sir.

Answer
1. Each give their own kind of merit. Performing one's Dharma without expectation is the correct path.

2. First stop looking at others. Look at your mistakes and correct them. What others do is not our business.

Finally, let go of theoretical queries and perform the suggested Sadhana honestly for a few years. Till one attains 'Gnyana' (knowledge of the truth), the ignorant Ego comes up with thousands of useless queries every minute. What is required is uninterrupted Sadhana and Sadhana alone. Nothing else makes any difference.

ॐ तत् सत्

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay