Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya healing scars

Hello there, I've noticed that after sexual indulgence I have lots of pimples developing, that later on turn into scars, will being celibate heal my skin tissue? I know semen has tremendous benefits and heals every cell in the body, I just need clarification. Thanks.

When unbroken Brahmacharya (not mere abstinence) is carried out with all the Yogic practices described over a span of many years, the body and skin glow with pristine health and Tejas (luster). This will remove most such scars.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.