Celibacy/Abstinence/Brahmacharya & relationships

Question
Hello sir,
I haven't yet properly practised celibacy before. Only recently did I get to know it in detail. Even though when I look at my past self, I see that I've actually been close to have had practiced celibacy. That so cause of my disinterests towards sexuality. However very recently have I met a boy whom I dearly have fallen in love with. With him in mind for the first time I actually felt a desire to truly be with, in my 23 years of life. I've had fantasized about him sexually as well however that was not related to a voice from within but a wish to love him in every sense whether spiritual or physical. Now that I know the concept of celibacy clearly and in better detail...even though I wish to practice it (have been meditating previously as well) and don't feel it as a necessity to love him on a sexual front, I wanted to know if having the feeling to love (pure and unconditional as how I think I have for him and without mentioning sexuality as a part of love .. or would that be untrue? )+ gratitude that I met him and feel connections with him (past or spiritual). Would it be wrong or a distraction for me into the celibate life that I wish to follow?
PS: so far he has just been my best friend and doesn't feel anything for me in return but i still can't help feel that my souls follows his soul and feels unconditional love or at least learns a lot from his soul that I see so clearly. Which unfortunately  even he fails to see perfectly so far but his actions radiate his soul energy clearly :)

Also, I wish to adopt children in future. Such decisions are not restrained from a bramhacharini life, or are they ?

Answer
1. That which is termed as love in layman's terms is essentially the result of past karmic interactions or attachment. True love is universal and is experienced only upon self-realization when one see's one's self in all beings and all beings within one's own self.

2. Interaction with the opposite gender on a man-woman basis outside marriage is not advisable either for the Brahmachari or others. Unless marriage carried out at the earliest is the genuine objective from both sides, it is best avoided to prevent further unwanted karma and suffering.

3. If adoption is destined, it happens. There is no restraint as long as one shoulders the responsibility in a mature manner.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay