Celibacy/Abstinence/Exact reason for misery

Hello Dhananjay,
Hope you are doing well,
I got a query while reading your past answers.In one of the answers you said that
"The best way to overcome fear, anxiety and mental weakness is to remind ourselves that we are not the doers of any action but God is. This body, mind, its faculties and the world are only the instruments through which the Lord works out his Leela (divine play)."  

so my question is if God is the doer of all activities then why there is pain,sorrow ,fear in one's life,is this mean we are also responsible due to our bad karma and if we are culprit how can god be the doer.
Pardon me if my question seems irrelevant to you.

Do you remain neutral without desire & attachment realizing that the Lord works through you while doing an activity? No. The Ego within you which is propelled by various desires assumes doership and performs actions to satisfy itself. So when you assume doership, you also have to face the resultant karma which might bring unfavorable reactions based on the nature of the action committed. Such doership assumed by the Ego to satisfy its desires is the cause behind misery and suffering

The correct approach is to remain neutral and let the Lord work out HIS Leela. Such a man does not commence any action for himself but does so only as a medium of the Lord. That which has to happen happens through his body & mind under the dictates of God. He does not do it for himself  with any personal motive. Since the actions displayed by such a body & mind are those of God, there is no karma, for he is then not the doer, just as it is not the chisel which is responsible for the art but the sculptor.

In such a Yogi, his past karma (which he accrued with doership before the attainment of Gnyana) works out while no new karma is formed. Once the store of past karma is exhausted, he is liberated for ever.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.