Celibacy/Abstinence/Huge night fall

Question
sir, wet dreams can be as dangerous as sex because after 7 months of braham charya during that time i had wet dreams for almost 10 or 12 times but it is not that harmful but 2 days earlier i get onther wet dream and i lost my all power and iím hating my self and iím filling that i have nothing left in my life.how can this loss be recovered. i thought i will not get married because for vow of brahamcharya but now iím totaly lifeless.i got so much respect from other peoples because of my brhamchrya.everyone admired me because they could see some greatness out of me but now they are joking on me on my back. wet dream happened because i sliped after eating on afternoon..so gopal sir i want to tell you there is huge chance that anyone can loose there all power on wet dreams also.i will again take brahamchrya and this time iím sure that i will never let wet dreams come.please give me some advice about wet dreams i have no doubt that wet dreams can be as dangerous as se

Answer
1. Honest Sadhana with devotion to God is the only way. If such efforts are applied, wet dreams stop when the Yogi becomes an Urdhvareta by the Lord's grace.

2. It is not for us to decide for or against anything including marriage. Let go of the Ego which takes such decisions assuming doership and surrender to the Lord. This is the only way.

3. Wet dreams like all other things will stop not merely by one's efforts but by HIS grace. You cannot decide anything. Hence apply the right efforts, surrender to HIM and work without attachment.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay