Celibacy/Abstinence/Masturbation, Brahmacharya & pineal gland

Question
Hello Dhananjay,

I am on the path of celibacy. i am doing yoga regularly twice a day and i meditate for few minutes. Sometimes meditation is good and at other times mind stays distracted. My addiction to masturbate is decreasing considerably. Though i am not able to fully eradicate it. So, i have 2 questions related to masturbation.

1) What shall i do when i get urge to masturbate, is there any kind of activity which one can do to take the mind away from it?

2) How to stop yourself in the middle of masturbation i.e the time between beginning and ejaculation.

My third question is related to Pineal gland(Third eye)

3) I have read on many websites that pineal gland plays major role in our spiritual progress. But it is highly calcified and becomes hard which is a very big obstacle in your spiritual journey. Is it true, and if it is, then please suggest ways to activate/decalcify the Pineal gland.

Answer
1. Continue with correct and uninterrupted Sadhana. Be patient and sincere. Keep the mind occupied with constructive work. Exercise daily without fail. The urge will eventually go away.

2. This query is invalid. You should not masturbate. You should reach that stage with effort and devotion to the Lord.

3. Do not worry about this gland or that gland. Your purview ends at the suggested Sadhana (practice). That will take care of all the glands by HIS grace.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay