Celibacy/Abstinence/Need a Guru

Question
Hi Dhananjay Sir,

Hope you are doing great!

A small request- I want to practice Yoga and i am looking for a best Yoga Guru. I have read from your past answers that you are from India.  I stay in Hyderabad- Andhra Pradesh. With your permission, I want to join as your student if you belong to the same place.If not please suggest some best yoga ashrams in Hyderabad with their contact details? Your quick response will be much appreciated.

Answer
Apply the methods suggested in past answers after going through all of them very slowly and carefully. Get clear with the methods of applying Asana-s & Bandha-s from a competent Yoga tutor if in doubt. Then apply unbroken Brahmacharya with all the Yogic practices. At the right time, the Guru will become known.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay