Celibacy/Abstinence/Need a Guru

Hi Dhananjay Sir,

Hope you are doing great!

A small request- I want to practice Yoga and i am looking for a best Yoga Guru. I have read from your past answers that you are from India.  I stay in Hyderabad- Andhra Pradesh. With your permission, I want to join as your student if you belong to the same place.If not please suggest some best yoga ashrams in Hyderabad with their contact details? Your quick response will be much appreciated.

Apply the methods suggested in past answers after going through all of them very slowly and carefully. Get clear with the methods of applying Asana-s & Bandha-s from a competent Yoga tutor if in doubt. Then apply unbroken Brahmacharya with all the Yogic practices. At the right time, the Guru will become known.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.