Celibacy/Abstinence/Spiritual relationship

Question
Dear Sir

I want your blessings bz  I will start my matrimony life  as soon as possible if God wishes, I have some doubts regards the following:-
1) How we can express our wants to have spiritual life to newly wedded wife?

2)Which type of food we have to consume for reduce the heat occured from Moolabanda?

Om Tat Sat

Vijith

Answer
1. Continue with the honest practice of Yoga Sadhana as described in past answers with devotion to God. Do not plan anything but simply leave the responsibility on God. That which has to happen naturally will happen by HIS grace. If this much is done with devotion and surrender, all the right things will happen at the right time and your future wife will understand things in course of time.

2. A balanced satwic diet as has been explained in past answers should suffice. Soak the scalp with warm coconut oil before retiring to bed (twice a week) at night. Cover the pillow with an old towel and let the oil soak into the scalp overnight. Wash the hair in the morning through a head bath. This will drain excess heat.

May the Lord bless you & your future wife with a happy and peaceful married life which supports the attainment of the self.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay