Celibacy/Abstinence/Weakness from Masturbation

I am 21 yrs old. I have masturbated nearly 300 times in the past. I have been practicing celibacy for some months and I am facing night falls. Sir, my question to you is when I sit for dhyaan my body does not support me because it has become very weak. What can I do to help my body to become strong again and sit peacefully for dhyan. (2). My second question to u is can I actually follow celibacy?? I am having self doubts whenever I sit for meditation. Write now in depression.

1. Indulge in regular physical exercise along with the practice of Brahmacharya. Perform the Asana-s suggested in past answers daily without fail. In a few years, the body will regain its strength.

2. Yes, you can and you will.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Questions concerning the practice of 'Brahmacharya' to know the self, & the means required are dealt with here.

The term 'Yoga' is a derivative of the Samskruth verb 'Yuj' which refers to union. 'Yoga', also called 'Brahma vidy‚' is the eternal dissolution of the individual 'Aham' (Ego) into the Atman (self) for 'Mukti' (liberation). Mere indulgence in '¬sana' or physical postures is not Yoga. ¬sana is only one limb or 'Anga' of Yoga. The eight limbs viz. Yama, Niyama, ¬sana, Pr‚n‚y‚ma, Praty‚h‚ra, Dh‚rana, Dhy‚na and Sam‚dhi are the means to Yoga. Brahmacharya or spiritually based continence is one of the important components of 'Yama'. 'Brahmacharya':- "Brahmani charyathey ithi" - "To surrender one's Ego and go with the will of the Almighty."

Bachelors degree in Engineering.