Celibacy/Abstinence/Weakness from Masturbation

Question
Om
 I am 21 yrs old. I have masturbated nearly 300 times in the past. I have been practicing celibacy for some months and I am facing night falls. Sir, my question to you is when I sit for dhyaan my body does not support me because it has become very weak. What can I do to help my body to become strong again and sit peacefully for dhyan. (2). My second question to u is can I actually follow celibacy?? I am having self doubts whenever I sit for meditation. Write now in depression.

Answer
1. Indulge in regular physical exercise along with the practice of Brahmacharya. Perform the Asana-s suggested in past answers daily without fail. In a few years, the body will regain its strength.

2. Yes, you can and you will.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay