Celibacy/Abstinence/Wet Dreams & Impotency

Question
Pranam Dhananjayji

I am 22 years old and I am suffering from nightfall from last 4.5 years.
Please read my following short story...

I was very much engaged in masturbation from very small age but at age of 18 yrs I have been over masturbated. Thenafter at age of 19 yrs I felt of guity of my habbit and hence I stopped masurbating immediately. But after 2-3 months for not mastubating I started getting headache and thenafter nightfalls. For a continuous of 2 yrs I got nightfall 2-3 times a week. I had left all bad habbits and was diversed onto reading good books. I started reading bhagwat gita and many other such religious books and by that the duration of nightfall decreased to 2-3 times a month. But still lust has not been totally eradicated from my mind. Now from last month I am feeling impotent.
I had tried the practice of yogasana a very little bit in between because due to constipation(which arrived due to nightfall) I also
can't practice yogasanas.

Can you please help me out.
Also please let me know can brahmacharya will cure impotency?

Answer
1. Why should you worry about sexual potency if Brahmacharya is your aim? Establishment in Brahmacharya leads to the best virility & potency for procreation after marriage. The Brahmachari need not worry about the same.

2. Apply all the Yogic practices as suggested in past answers with devotion to God for a few years. The problem will get resolved.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay