Celibacy/Abstinence/Decline after masturbation

Question
hari om
sir iam 18 and masturbating from the past 1 year and 10 months. i got into this act without knowing about the importance of brahmacharya. i was brilliant in my studies but after 6 months of practicing masturbation i saw myself loose my mental and physical strenght .my grades decline so i decided to quit. now after many failures i have put my full potential into yoga and meditation and iam sure that i will remove it permanently but the problem is there are some doubts and confusion that i want to clear so here it is:
1. i get irritated whenever i think of past failures so i want to correct my mistakes.i want success in my life. i want to gain   every drop of my lost veerya is that possible?
2. can a person make ojas out of virya without meditation and yoga
3. what is important ojas or virya ?
4. at what age virya production stops.

Answer
1. If the efforts at Yoga & Brahmacharya are honest and sincere with surrender to God, Brahmacharya will eventually become the way of life.

2. Not in the long run.

3. From conserved and transmuted Veerya comes Ojas. Both are one and the same as are water & steam.

Persevere correctly and get established.

ॐ तत् सत्
(That Supreme being is the absolute truth)  

Celibacy/Abstinence

Dhananjay